Friday, October 31, 2008

You Are Special

I really,really appreciate some of the thoughts which come my way from pravsworld..like this one!!It came at just the right moment-when I was feeling a bit sad at being alone here in Dxb,instead of being with the family in Baroda, during the festive Diwali season.
---
Value-that's the key word..our value always remains, whether we rise to the skies or get trampled for no fault of ours!! The first step towards appreciating others is, appreciate yourself first. The rest is easy!!

3 comments:

Yamini Meduri said...

yeah this is true..... appreciate urself and the rest of the world will defnly know abt u one day....

so have u appreciated ur self?????

AmitL said...

Hi,Yamini-that's a toughie,but,yes,let me say honestly-I do appreciate myself-but then,I do compare myself with myself only-not with those above or below me(As such,we're all supposed to be equal)..and,then,besides appreciating,I also tend to berate myself when I make a mistake...so,it's a never-ending cycle!!heh heh!Tks for the comment..how about you?

kiran sawhney said...

very well said. i agree totally what you said about values