Thursday, July 30, 2009

When..

When life's pressures leave you struck dumb,
Just search for an answer; The solution will come.

When a tragedy occurs leaving you feeling numb,
Just wait for your health; The strength will come.

When everyone relies on you and there is no way you can see,
Trust your mind to think with time; Patience is the key.

When you have made it where others always flee,
Just wait to gather courage; Soon you'll be where you want to be.

When it is nearing the end and you're in need,
Muster up your courage;
Endurance will lead.

I was quite inspired by the above lines, specially in view of the hectic week I just had at work. I do have a doubt on this- patience is the key, endurance will lead-agreed. But, what's the upper time limit for such things?I know of people who've spent a lifetime waiting for better things to happen to/for them...ah well,that's the power of positive thinking,I'd say. I'm sure everyone will have better times ahead!!Good luck.

1 comment:

Keshi said...

Good one..made me think. tnxx Amit!

Keshi.