Friday, November 6, 2009

Spotting the Good

Spotting the Good

We're usually very good at spotting mistakes. We can also develop the quality of spotting the good in others and situations. If I keep thinking "they are wrong", I create a barrier which blocks me from reaching my own goodness. By going beyond the curtain of negativity, I will see and feel the good in myself and others...from As A Man Thinketh.

Don't you think the world would be a better place if we all began at least trying to look for the good in others and situations? But, somehow our mental conditioning, courtesy our environment, be it at home, work, office, site, if it's more negative than positive, reflects on our attitude as well. I worked out one way to avoid negative environments- make an excuse and leave the conversation. Or,just switch myself off and think of positive things.Try it, it might work, it should work for you too! Cheerio..Amit

No comments: